cant modify my own mesh after upload

headda

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 862 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i made a ring and i cant seem to modify my own mesh after exporting from blender 2.79 i have avatstar and did the export thro their dae but when i export it to SL it doesnt let me modify transfer change or select faces in edit mode even after i dropped the mesh on the ground to apply nothing it just doesnt let me move/ rotate or stretch.. i really need help !! thank you

Edited by headda

6 hours ago, headda said:

i made a ring and i cant seem to modify my own mesh after exporting from blender 2.79 i have avatstar and did the export thro their dae but when i export it to SL it doesnt let me modify transfer change or select faces in edit mode even after i dropped the mesh on the ground to apply nothing it just doesnt let me move/ rotate or stretch.. i really need help !! thank you

Could it be that the Locked checkbox is ticked? In the Build floater, Object tab.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, headda said:

no its not i made sure twice is it just because rigged items can not be modifed i mean then how rings work?

No, rigged items can indeed be modified. You just can't scale them, due to the rigging. However, rezzed on the ground they can even be scaled. The size just won't stick, when attached to an avatar, due to the weights.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 862 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.