Any main music stations that most of the grid listen to?

Chris Cash

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 857 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just curious if there's any stations out there that are similar to Real Life stations where it's actually got radio DJs talking in between songs, Second Life focused ads, event and sim shoutouts, etc. 

I love all kinds of music so I guess it doesn't really matter on the genere. I just want more ways to connect with SL, keep up with stuff, and be in the know.

Please drop your recommendations or direct me where to find them.

Thanks!

Edited by Chris Cash
Dropped some abbreviations

16 hours ago, Chris Cash said:

Just curious if there's any stations out there that are similar to Real Life stations where it's actually got radio DJs talking in between songs, Second Life focused ads, event and sim shoutouts, etc. 

I love all kinds of music so I guess it doesn't really matter on the genere. I just want more ways to connect with SL, keep up with stuff, and be in the know.

Please drop your recommendations or direct me where to find them.

Thanks!

In my experience that usually some clubs that do that so best going to the club and seeing if you like music then seeing if they one that allows their stream to be listened outside of club on rentals or what not.

10 minutes ago, MrsSeren said:

In my experience that usually some clubs that do that so best going to the club and seeing if you like music then seeing if they one that allows their stream to be listened outside of club on rentals or what not.

Muddy's Music used to allow their stream elsewhere.  Check their website.  It's mostly Top 40 mainstream music.

https://muddys2010.wixsite.com/muddys

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 857 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.