billing

masonzzz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 844 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

13 minutes ago, DiodeDrake said:

The page to even add the cards does not load. It says "Page not found. The page you requested does not exist."

Same, a lot of the links on my account page just lead me to an error. It did say there was a support outage earlier today? But it also says it was resolved, so idk. I submitted a support ticket about it just in case.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2021 at 12:30 AM, LilNosferatu said:

Same, a lot of the links on my account page just lead me to an error. It did say there was a support outage earlier today? But it also says it was resolved, so idk. I submitted a support ticket about it just in case.

On 12/31/2021 at 5:02 PM, cigarillo said:

I am having the exact same issue, as is my friend who I asked to try as well.

Yeah no, I'm still having this issue as well. It's not my browser. I use Brave, tried it on Edge, Firefox, Chrome. All give the same issue.

7 minutes ago, DiodeDrake said:

Yeah no, I'm still having this issue as well. It's not my browser. I use Brave, tried it on Edge, Firefox, Chrome. All give the same issue.

I was able to log out and log back in the next day I think and it worked for me again. 😅 If you're still having issues, did you ever submit a ticket? Did they ever get back to you about it?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 844 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.