Login issues

Dirinitan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 869 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

8 answers to this question

Have you tried logging into a different location - try Hissel or Pooley - and then look at the world map to see if the region you are wanting to log into is offline.  

Or are you getting a message on your screen when you are unable to log in?  If so, can you show us a screenshot?

I can't login at all via Radegast or Speedlight and Firestorm hangs at "connecting to region", though it sometimes manages to login.  Radegast reports an error quite early in the login process -  Error retrieving the login response from the server.Notation LLSD parsing: Unknown type marker ‘S’

A friend in Canada has no trouble, I'm logging in from the UK - maybe a routing problem?

Everything was fine until today's login maintenance....

Edited by Lark Karillion

1 hour ago, Lark Karillion said:

I can't login at all via Radegast or Speedlight and Firestorm hangs at "connecting to region", though it sometimes manages to login.  Radegast reports an error quite early in the login process -  Error retrieving the login response from the server.Notation LLSD parsing: Unknown type marker ‘S’

A friend in Canada has no trouble, I'm logging in from the UK - maybe a routing problem?

Everything was fine until today's login maintenance....

4 hours ago, Arielle Popstar said:

A number of Lumiya users including myself are experiencing login failures starting today. Something changed?

3 hours ago, Henri Beauchamp said:

Same thing with Radegast:

Login response failure: Notation LLSD parsing: Unknown type marker 'S'.

I had a support chat with TJ who escalated the issue to the relevant team... Wait and see.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 869 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.