HELP STOLE MY MONEY

BeeBriella

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 873 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

My guess is that you tried to register a non-standard card, or one that has not been externally verified.  Linden Lab has advised residents for a long time that "A common cause of payment method failure is the use of unsupported card types. At this time, the majority of prepaid cards are not compatible with our system, even if they bear the VISA/AMEX/Mastercard logo. This includes cards purchased at retail stores, rechargeable credit cards, and bank-issued check cards."  Many residents have no trouble at all with unsupported cards (for example, debit cards), but they are always taking a chance.  An unsupported card that worked yesterday may fail tomorrow.

Your best course of action now is to give the Linden Lab billing office a call on Monday and talk to a live person to straighten things out. The billing team is available from 6am to 2pm PST, Monday through Friday. Call toll-free in the US/Canada: 800-294-1067 or 703-286-6277.

For more information about billing issues, read this section of the Knowledge Base:

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, BeeBriella said:

I justs tarted sl a few hours ago and i made a purchase but it said somthing went wrong still took the money off my card never got my lindens help!!!

Possibly you executed a LindeX "Best Rate Buy (Limit Buy)" for L$.  However, that is not an immediate purchase but a request to purchase at a specific rate - and the default time is always many days/weeks/months away.

To see if that is what you did and to correct it, go to your LindeX Order History -- https://secondlife.com/my/lindex/history.php  -- and see if you have an Open Order.  If so, cancel it.  Then go back to the L$ screen and use the LEFT SIDE to do an "Instant Buy (Market Buy)".

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 873 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.