Beta test a new mesh head - EVEolution HD

Stephanie Misfit

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 872 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There's a new EVEolution HD mesh head by Absolut Creation in beta and you can test it by buying the demo on the marketplace and leaving a review. The beta version will then be sent to you. This is for a limited time only. 

Beta tester EVEolution HD V5

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/EVEolution-HD-Mesh-head-V5-BetaTester-Limited-Time/22994255

I think it's a bit different to current offerings on the market. It is very customisable, great HUD (but a bit dark in its current version). Well worth checking out.

Snapshot_565.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

First of all, the name is too close to Evolution, Evo, or EvoX as Lelutka kall their head line. It is stupid and confusing. Could they not find an original name?

The first image look way better than the raw ones. The lashes curl beautifully, and then they extend out flat in the other images. Was it 3d party lashes in the first picture? And why does the lashes look so much better, with individual length, while the lashes offered is some artificial streaks of the same length.

Everything else that I can see in the first image, look "fixed up". The eye shape, the upper lip. The waterline... not good.

If the promo/demo offer a bad impression to their own advertising image, I don't think it will go well.

I mean... the lashes. God, the lashes.

Sorry/not sorry

Edited by Marianne Little
added more venom
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

First of all, the name is too close to Evolution, Evo, or EvoX as Lelutka kall their head line. It is stupid and confusing. Could they not find an original name?

That was my first thought, too but perhaps they did it on purpose?  Less.stupid and more deceptive of a marketing practice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

They have been using the name EVE'olution for mesh heads since at least 2015. I think LeLutka only started using it recently. This is not a new brand, either to mesh heads or bodies. I don't see why they should change their name just because LeLutka took it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

They have been using the name EVE'olution for mesh heads since at least 2015. I think LeLutka only started using it recently. This is not a new brand, either to mesh heads or bodies. I don't see why they should change their name just because LeLutka took it.

Yes, I withdraw some of the critic about the name. It is true, now that you mention it, that I have heard of Eveolution. It is a minor player in the body market. Evolution is its own word and Lelutka didn't take it.

What about the details? The lashes, the waterline, and the huge difference between their image and the beta tester image? 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 872 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.