Second Life | Process Credit | Can you help me please?

Jesseonixx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 872 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello I'm Jessie, And I really need someone's help with processing credit. It's asking me to add additional information such as "Country information, Personal information, Contact Information and ID Verifications" which I'm fine with. The issue I'm having is in the ID Verification, I'm required to add a "Utility Bill Showing Address Within 90 Days". You see I'm living with my parents and I don't have a Utility bill registered in my name. I'm not sure on what to do, and I would be appreciative on some advice. 

I have a Phone Bill registered in my name with the exact address, but its not Landline. Would this work? 

2 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Jesseonixx said:

Hello I'm Jessie, And I really need someone's help with processing credit. It's asking me to add additional information such as "Country information, Personal information, Contact Information and ID Verifications" which I'm fine with. The issue I'm having is in the ID Verification, I'm required to add a "Utility Bill Showing Address Within 90 Days". You see I'm living with my parents and I don't have a Utility bill registered in my name. I'm not sure on what to do, and I would be appreciative on some advice. 

I have a Phone Bill registered in my name with the exact address, but its not Landline. Would this work? 

contact support/reply to the ticket about your situation.
No resident can help you in contact with LL support/Tillia

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 872 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.