[Free Land Forever] Concept

Fearless McDonnell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 792 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 2 weeks later...

I am quite fascinated how you guys kept this topic alive, however I would like to highlight two facts:

1) I got several PMs but I did not respond to any because I am not going forward with this.

2) I believe that this topic should be locked.

I already can see what kind of a community I do not want to be part of. Nevertheless, enjoy the game, and if you have something useful to say or contribute with that would help others, I encourage you to take the initiative and start your own topic.

Peace out!

• Haha 2

Hi, if you want free land then look on Hypergrid Business website as there is often free land on OpenSim but the owners Grid could close at anytime. I run my own region server on Osgrid and have a small rental on SL. SL great content that I love and entertainment and OpenSim I am a Nerd so love learning about how it all works.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Tonia Amore said:

Hi, if you want free land then look on Hypergrid Business website as there is often free land on OpenSim but the owners Grid could close at anytime. I run my own region server on Osgrid and have a small rental on SL. SL great content that I love and entertainment and OpenSim I am a Nerd so love learning about how it all works.

let me now think we'r on Second Life here ... free OS land is useless if you'r just alone, you could go sit in your rl garden/balcony and even meet more visitors.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 792 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.