What is she Wearing

divarachylou

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 853 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello so the (what is she wearing hud) is what i have ,Lately i have noticed whilst i tried to scan someone whjen seeing where the hair was from it read ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

How do i go about doing the same when someone trys scanning me? Thought id ask on the off chance someone might of known Tia ♥

4 answers to this question

5 hours ago, divarachylou said:

Hello so the (what is she wearing hud) is what i have ,Lately i have noticed whilst i tried to scan someone whjen seeing where the hair was from it read ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

How do i go about doing the same when someone trys scanning me? Thought id ask on the off chance someone might of known Tia ♥

If it was just once, I'd say the hair may have modified to hide that info as it might have been copybotted.  I'd imagine modifying the name of the item AND the creator would give that response from the HUD.  Not usually something you can do with most things.

You could also try right clicking on the item and inspect.  It does basically the same things as the HUD.

On 12/1/2021 at 2:15 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

Why do you not want people knowing what items you are wearing?

If you copybotted something and you don't want people to know...  you may not want to put your name on something if you're selling it illegally.  that is the only reason I can think of. The wearer may not even know that what they bought was copybotted.

also possible it's a glitch.  Occasionally, when i run 'what is she wearing' i get randomness that doesn't make sense. Mostly it's helpful, however.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 853 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.