It's Secret Santa time!!!!

Catrie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 828 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

15 hours ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

I'm not registered for Google Docs and have no need or desire to register so, I'll have to pass.

You don't have to be. It will accept the form without signing in. I just tried it to check. 

If you don't want the form to have your google ID, sign out of google before opening the form.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

When I go to that page it has my Hotmail email address in it. I don't know what is going on with that and I'm not about to risk finding out. Sorry, still a pass.

That's because you can (or used to be able to) register for a Google account with an email address that wasn't Gmail. I had my google account linked with my Yahoo email address for years, until Yahoo sucked so much I couldn't use it any more.

• Like 3

I signed up! Never done a secret santa thing before so I'm excited!

And to the people freaked out about it asking for an email, you odds are already have a google account and just don't realize it, if you have a Gmail, you have a google account, if you have a youtube account, you have a google account

• Like 2

If you signed up to participate in this, you should now have a gift from me, or to be delivered when you log in, containing your Secret Santa information. Thanks so much and hope everyone has fun with this. :) 

It does seem that the Secret Santa has already visited my small place and left me a blue visor thingy. ~ Which I'm very grateful for, as I plan to create a simple TRON-inspired / cyber shiny glowing outfit and this will be a prominent part of it. Thank you! ^^ And thank you to @Catrie as well. ~

1.jpg

Edited by panterapolnocy
  • Like 5

I have registered but how do I find out who is the person I am supposed to be delivering to?

Never mind, I found it. My IMs capped so I didn't realise I'd be receiving something from Catrie but I did get it.

Edited by Maitimo
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Ajay McDowwll said:

Many thanks to my Secret Santa!  One item they got me, I'd forgotten I'd put on my wishlist, and when I saw it I literally squee'd lol -- this Ugly Christmas Sweater fatpack from Thalia Heckroth -- woot!!!

Wine Christmas.png

You look very festive - "wine Christmas" indeed. And far from an ugly sweater, but you do need to post this also on ...

Keep spreading the joy, that's the spirit :D

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 828 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.