Failed to find xxx in database

Jabari Nightingale

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 849 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I know maintenance is still ongoing, but I am getting system messages saying failed to find xxx in database.

These are BOM skins and mesh hair.

Do you think this is because of the maintenance, or do I need to do something?

Thank you.

Oh and I am actually wearing the items, so they do exist.

I was brave enough to take the items off and reattach them and the problem seems to have gone.

Edited by Jamie Wainwright
Update

@Jamie WainwrightIf I was speculating, I'd say your issue is related to the plague of failed bakes across SL that we have all seen over the past week.  The fact that you could remove and replace said items suggests to me that this issue  is more due to slow response by the SL asset servers than a general Internet malaise, as has been reasonably suggested by others.

Unless and until LL investigates the issue with some thoroughness I expect these irritating, though not critical, instances to occur during periods of high Internet traffic, since it seems to me that what we have is  not a dead asset-server but a failing one.

Perhaps if and when the failure goes hard and we have a repeat of the infamous "thanksgiving bakefail", LL will act.

I have attempted to engage LL on this matter but have been met with indifference or incomprehension, quel surprise!

Edited by Aishagain
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 849 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.