My tail suddenly has become still.

DatGwen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 877 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi! My tail recently got stiff on SL I had no idea why. I was chilling with a friend when we to do a different object to pose on and we both saw my tail was completely stiff. I have no idea why it's being like this. Second Life Marketplace - .{o}. Long Tail // Bento with AO is the tail I own. I've had it for a while and have done many different things, but it just suddenly broke last night.

45 minutes ago, DatGwen said:

Hi! My tail recently got stiff on SL I had no idea why. I was chilling with a friend when we to do a different object to pose on and we both saw my tail was completely stiff. I have no idea why it's being like this. Second Life Marketplace - .{o}. Long Tail // Bento with AO is the tail I own. I've had it for a while and have done many different things, but it just suddenly broke last night.

Did.you try simply changing the animation in the AO that came with it?  

Something in the seat you were sitting on stopped the tail AO from working.

Usually this will resolve itself simply by standing up. If not, the next thing to try is to detach and reattach the tail AO (or the tail itself if the AO is built into it). This will re-start the AO.

Next thing to try after that is to relog. This will revoke any other animations or deformations and re-set your AOs.

If all of these fail, get a redelivery of your tail - sometimes scripts in huds and other items do break and can't be restored.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 877 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.