How do I fix this rendering issue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 876 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm not sure what you're seeing, but the obvious question is, do you still see it if you drop your draw distance to no more than is needed to encompass the farthest object you want to show in the snapshot so that you're only rendering the things that matter in the photo?

Edited by Profaitchikenz Haiku

2 hours ago, Annabella Atheria said:

My draw distance is 128

rendervolume is 4.000

first noticed it after playing with photo tools settings for pics

anything else I need to clarify let me know as I dont even know where to start on fixing this issue

Right click on the fireplace and if it doesn't show up  then go to preferences > network > clear cache and relog.

Screenshot_2021-11-30_03-13-39.thumb.png.422a9898ea150cda1506e1a2dd69f362.png

57 minutes ago, Coffee Pancake said:

There is a bug where some meshes wont rez till you right click on them, clearing cache is a workaround but not a fix. Just relogging can also solve the problem.

It's something we have noticed, but absence of repeatability makes it almost impossible to actually debug :/

Add teleporting away and back to the workaround pile.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Coffee Pancake said:

There is a bug where some meshes wont rez till you right click on them, clearing cache is a workaround but not a fix. Just relogging can also solve the problem.

It's something we have noticed, but absence of repeatability makes it almost impossible to actually debug :/

I personally see this EVERY time I teleport to the Inithium main store. The lobby is always gone until I right click it. IDT there's every been a day I haven't had to do that.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 876 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.