Sign in to follow this  
Prissy Jinx

I keep having to recheck the search box in my About Land options, for my venue, why wont it stay?

Question

If you subdivide or rejoin parcels it resets the about land options, but they shouldn`t be unchecking themselves for no reason. I have heard some people say theirs have changed after a sim restart, but if it is changing every day or 2  I would create a JIRA (bug report) for it.

If you are a premium member, have a word with Live Chat & also check that a JIRA hasn`t already been created that you can add your case to.

1 answer to this question

If you subdivide or rejoin parcels it resets the about land options, but they shouldn`t be unchecking themselves for no reason. I have heard some people say theirs have changed after a sim restart, but if it is changing every day or 2  I would create a JIRA (bug report) for it.

If you are a premium member, have a word with Live Chat & also check that a JIRA hasn`t already been created that you can add your case to.