Attachments taking too long to dettach

rOrii Wylder

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 864 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi everybody 🙂 

I've been experiencing an issue attacments take too long to deattach from my avatar, doesnt matter if it's clothes, unpackers or AO. This is since Thrusday and I never had this problem.

I'm not quite sure if it's the grid with the whole black friday or what. I'm wondering if anyone else experience this before.

I tried going to the Pooley (ocean) sim, clear cache and cookies, reinstall

Thanks 

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, rOrii Wylder said:

Hi everybody 🙂 

I've been experiencing an issue attacments take too long to deattach from my avatar, doesnt matter if it's clothes, unpackers or AO. This is since Thrusday and I never had this problem.

I'm not quite sure if it's the grid with the whole black friday or what. I'm wondering if anyone else experience this before.

Thanks 

It seemed a little slow for me yesterday.  You could check your internet connection, reboot your modem.

5 hours ago, rOrii Wylder said:

Hi everybody 🙂 

Thanks 

was a general thing.. same as tp crashes ( at least i had those, for the first time!.. not during the explosing of crashes some time ago)

1 hour ago, Gem Oxygen said:

Have the same issue today, stuff taking longer than usual to attach, detach and huds to respond to clicks. If you click on hud to detach from inventory or pie menu, still the same delay.

Every one is logged in and trying to get their free Lelutka heads!

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 864 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.