Rotating Attachment = Borked?

Orwar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 872 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I noticed this a little while back, but now it's consistently with every pair of bangs I'm trying to put in place - when rotating, the attachment spins off to the side (resets to the default axis, I guess?). I've tried changing the reference point as attachment, local, and reference - all end up the same way, no matter which axis I try to rotate it on.

5c663dd56fbbf592b8acb19829287b3e.gif

Is this happening to anyone else, or is it something on my end? And does anyone know if there's a way to fix it? 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Emma Krokus said:

I presume it means I am clicking a different part of the red, green, or blue axis...

Ugh, that's .. Not how they're supposed to work.

Found a work-around, by just changing the rotation in the build menu, but then I have to pull the cursor away from the hair to click that, and then back to pull the arrows for positioning it, which is a whole lot less smooth than just having my cursor by the hair and pressing down Ctrl when I want to switch from pulling to rotating.

• Thanks 1

I can never get most bangs to fit right, even when they are working properly with the tools..

The little bit they hang out in front of the main hair just eats away at me just knowing I couldn't get them where I wanted them..

By the time I do get them to blend with the hair, they usually end up clipping the forehead.. hehehe

On 11/27/2021 at 8:33 PM, Orwar said:

So I noticed this a little while back, but now it's consistently with every pair of bangs I'm trying to put in place - when rotating, the attachment spins off to the side (resets to the default axis, I guess?). I've tried changing the reference point as attachment, local, and reference - all end up the same way, no matter which axis I try to rotate it on.

5c663dd56fbbf592b8acb19829287b3e.gif

Is this happening to anyone else, or is it something on my end? And does anyone know if there's a way to fix it? 

I get this with Magika bangs only, I am guessing they are scripted to a default position.  Have you tried adjusting them in a no-script sandbox?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 872 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.