All I Want for Christmas is "Skip Intro"

Prokofy Neva

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 172 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

46 minutes ago, Prokofy Neva said:

Why should anyone have to hunt around for six buttons?

I don't wish to use ad blockers. I don't despise ads as you all do and sometimes find them useful. They pay for the Internet. Do you?....

Yes, I pay for my internet service provider and watch some of the ads that also help to pay for the Internet. When I don't want to watch an ad, I remove it if possible. Since I already pay to use Second Life as a premium user, I skip over the video with the "cool", glowing fantasy avatars, but I also think it was a good attempt at marketing Second Life to people who don't already use it.

8 hours ago, Solar Legion said:

Nothing whatsoever as there is no video you are being forced to watch before you can click on Log In.

But, he doesn't have time to search for those six large visible Links on a clear screen, one of which is Log In.  He wants a 6 inch gigantic humongous red and yellow button centered on the screen that says Click Me To Stop This Video!,  so he can then click the Log In button, which he can't find.  And the button needs to have his name at the bottom, so he knows its his button.

Laurel and Hardy could never match this comedy routine.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 172 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.