What age do you think my Avi is?

Myth Valeska

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 869 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If you are looking to make her look a bit older, try to relax the brows and eyes a touch..Maybe try some different browbases..

one photo is hard to really tell to be honest.. But if I were to go by that photo alone, that would be what I would suggest..

That one looks to me like 19 to very early 20's

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

Rubs his eyes. Hrm, aside from the blinding brightness of the picture .. I'd say 20-ish person trying to dress 'maturely' for a job interview or something such.

• Like 3

I agree with Ceka. Lower the brows and add a slight bit of eye bags. Then consider adding slight wrinkling around the eyes, such as you could get from a BOM layer from Izzies or an applier layer in your mesh head HUD. Don't over do it with the wrinkles, or you could end up looking like this:

Me - SL age progression (2).jpg

Edited by Persephone Emerald

Very early 20s. Reminds me of the models the skin cream ads are using to promote wrinkle rejuvenation cream for 50+ year olds.

"Oh, look at how smooth my skin is using this" she coos. The advert having interrupted a very important moment in Say Yes to the Dress.

"You're like 18 darn it!!!  Of course your skin is smooth!!!!" me screaming back at TV.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 869 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.