Can't access friend's land

Fritigern Gothly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 881 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

EDIT: AW CRAP! The option "group XYZ has access with no restrictions" is now unchecked while the "everyone can access" option is ALSO unchecked. 
This gives only the owner access. Mystery solved! Leaving my question here anyway because I hate seeing posts that are called something like "problem solved please delete".

----

Alright, I have been in SL for 14½ years, rented many parcels and am not exactly a noob when it comes to land related stuff and their access rights but this one has me scratching my head:

My friend had an interloper while I was with her and so she set het land to group access only. The land was set to group XYZ. Once she did that the interloper got ejected, I still had access, we hung for a while then we both logged out and everything is fine (and still is between us).

Today I log in and decided I wanted to hang at her house a bit like I do every now and then but I find that I can't access her parcel. I can access other parcels around hers just fine.
So I wonder if she had (accidentally) banned me so I right-clicked her land and checked the ban list and it's empty.
I checked my group membership again and I am still in her land group but still no access.
After a relog I do this same dance again with the same results. I TP'ed out and back in, no change.

TL;DR: My friend has set her land to group only, I am a member of this group but although I was there earlier this morning, I no longer seem to have access.  Her land ban list is empty and there seems to be no reason why I couldn't access her land.

Has anyone ever encountered such a thing?

Edited by Fritigern Gothly
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 881 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.