Nuala Maracas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 873 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

This is where I bid for and won an auction "Name a Bellisseria Region" - it is a great prize and finally provided me with my forever Linden home. Long wait from win to receive as due to the nature of it - but great prize! If you can find the vendor, (took me a long time for the whole event to rez up!) Hope they have this as an option this year!

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Chloe Bunny said:

This is where I bid for and won an auction "Name a Bellisseria Region" - it is a great prize and finally provided me with my forever Linden home. Long wait from win to receive as due to the nature of it - but great prize! If you can find the vendor, (took me a long time for the whole event to rez up!) Hope they have this as an option this year!

Yep, me too (Hi, Chloe!)  I won my Owls Flight region and also the Blackwood last name which I bestowed on my male alt.  Collecting my lindens in hopes of bidding again.

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Yep, me too (Hi, Chloe!)  I won my Owls Flight region and also the Blackwood last name which I bestowed on my male alt.  Collecting my lindens in hopes of bidding again.

Good luck! I guess the only thing about that prize is you just don't know what theme you will get or where on the map so only bid if you are open to anything! We both got log homes you have a gorgeous lake one I think? I love my coastal one!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 873 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.