uploading mesh

Tama Suki

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 884 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello!

I returned to Second Life after a few years of absence and I wanted to start devoting myself to art in this world.
I remember that once there was an open world where you can experiment by importing meshes for free, but apparently it no longer exists or I can't find it.
How is the situation?

38 minutes ago, TamashiiRent Starsider said:

Hello!

I returned to Second Life after a few years of absence and I wanted to start devoting myself to art in this world.
I remember that once there was an open world where you can experiment by importing meshes for free, but apparently it no longer exists or I can't find it.
How is the situation?

http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Preview_Grid#:~:text= To contact Support for access to the,like to use on the Beta... More

• Like 1

Hello. The official alternative SL grid, known as "Second Life Beta", also known as "Aditi", still exists and will allow you to upload for "free" there.

You can access "Aditi" through the normal log-in screen of a viewer, providing that your viewer preferences are preset to display grids other than the usual SL one.

Edited by SarahKB7 Koskinen
  • Like 1

If you are a new user and have never logged into ADITI or haven't logged in for a long time, you will probably need to contact Support to gain access. This is supposed to be a temporary bug in Aditi login.

If you change your password on AGNI, it may not transfer to the ADITI login servers. Keep your old password in case it doesn't. You will need to contact Support to get it resync'd.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

If you are a new user and have never logged into ADITI or haven't logged in for a long time, you will probably need to contact Support to gain access. This is supposed to be a temporary bug in Aditi login.

If you change your password on AGNI, it may not transfer to the ADITI login servers. Keep your old password in case it doesn't. You will need to contact Support to get it resync'd.

Yep, following instructions from the link you send i now can access to ADITI from my viewers but is so long time i dont go int that now i have that problem of password. I will contact the support team. Thank you very much Rowan <3.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 884 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.