Impossible to put on this set

Loic Chaffe

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 886 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

2 answers to this question

Have you tried an alternative viewer, or updating your current one?  Perhaps a clean reinstall of your viewer might fix your problem? Is your computer's operating system still currently supported and up to date?  If you use wifi, have you tried plugging in an ethernet cable directly instead?

I don't wish to alarm you, but your symptoms, which could be coincidental, sound exactly like a problem I had back in the summer of 2019, when my trusty old Windows XP based PC (which I had refused to let go of!) was finally made obsolete by changes to Second Life.  The only solution I found to my own SL problem was rather drastic, I was forced to finally retire my XP based PC and switched to a new W10 based one instead.

I hope you're not experiencing what I had.  Your problem may be as simple as having a poor internet connection, or a broken viewer which can be reinstalled.

Edited by SarahKB7 Koskinen

Make sure this happens in the Linden viewer if you are using an alternate.   If it happens in BOTH, then it isn't a viewer issue. If you have reproduced the problem in the Linden viewer  as well as any alternate viewers,  then you can contact SUPPORT and see if they have ideas. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 886 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.