where can I find apartments?

Tinkvd

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 858 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone, I’m back again with a  another question!!! how do I get land and where do I find land that comes with apartment? I hope that I am saying this right 🤍 can someone please explain to me how does this works and things that I should look into? and all the help will be so wonderful🤍🤍 and one more thing where can I find fully furnished apartments or fully furnished homes? all of this is really new to me because I’m used to playing IMVU lol

do I have to pay rent or can I just buy the land forever 

Edited by Tinkvd

@Tinkvd, you can get a Linden home if you go for a premium account: https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000134947-linden-homes

Also, when going premium, instead of a Linden home, you can get 1024sqm in Mainland and place your home there: https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000141048-where-how-do-i-get-my-1024sqm-bonus-land- 

Getting abandoned land would be the most affordable way to go

You also have the option of renting an apartment, there are many around inworld. Just type "rental" in search or check this thread: 

https://community.secondlife.com/forums/forum/290-parcels-for-rent-mainland/

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 1

On 11/18/2021 at 11:34 PM, Tinkvd said:

Hi everyone, I’m back again with a  another question!!! how do I get land and where do I find land that comes with apartment? I hope that I am saying this right 🤍 can someone please explain to me how does this works and things that I should look into? and all the help will be so wonderful🤍🤍 and one more thing where can I find fully furnished apartments or fully furnished homes? all of this is really new to me because I’m used to playing IMVU lol

do I have to pay rent or can I just buy the land forever 

If you don't want to go premium yet, there are all kinds of apartments for rent all over SL, some furnished, some not. When inworld, search on "places" with the term "apartments" and you will get many choices.

Or here on the forums, go to the ads section and look for "apartments," there are lots of them.

I have some apartments or B&B rooms with attached skyboxes for rent, but not always furnished. There are literally hundreds of choices out there so decide exactly what you want, what your budget is, and search exactly for those terms, you should find something.

Some tips on apartment hunting:

o Check to see if the owner of the group on group land is greyed out and therefore possibly no longer inworld. See if he/she is in search. Why? Because he may not have paid his bills and the entire rentals may disappear even if you paid rent and you will get no refund.

o See if there is some kind of agent or owner who is on an IM board easy to reach, i.e. green and online

o See if the group is easy to join on your own, or whether you have to wait for an invitation -- which can take hours -- days -- and the meter is running.

o Read the lease carefully as to the number of prims, etc. Set it to notifications so you get a notice when the rent is due.

o Check to see if your apartment is on a dedicated piece of land where you can change the music stream, or you will not have music and will have to use the radios that operate from the web, not land.

o Don't expect to be able to return furniture you don't like after you pay and join the group -- not every rental is set up that way.

There are so many choices and gradations of quality that you owe it to yourself to do a little exploring first. Oh, and make sure you are able to refund.

Edited by Prokofy Neva
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 858 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.