Wanted: 1/4 parcel (5000 prim maximum) for rent

WereBeast Alpha

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 855 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there, after the holidays i am making a return to SL and i am looking for a 1/4 parcel with 5000 max prim and grass land that is under 50 bucks a month for rent. The land must be adult rated for my group of friends who will be using the parcel with me to live at together. We will be having gatherings that may require 25 or more avatars at once with little to no rules. please contact me here in the forums if you have any land suggestions for after the holiday around after Christmas. 

Thank you

xxVi3perxx

I don't think you are going to find what you are looking for.  The land use fees (amount paid to LL landowners pay on land they own) on a 1/4 Sim parcel are $67 a month.  This doesn't include the premium membership fee they also have to pay just to own land at all.  So anyone that rents a 1/4 Sim parcel for what you want $50 a month is losing money every month.  Also finding an adult region on mainland that can support 25 avatars on a 1/4 at the same time is difficult since for the entire region only 40 avatars are allowed.  This would mean while you have your 25 avatars on the 1/4 that you rent, the other 3/4 of the region that others own can only have 15 avatars.  Not very fair for you to take more than half the avatar slots on your 1/4.  

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 855 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.