Lelutka evo x: distorted head, mega chin

SilverDarkcedar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 890 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi:  I recently acquired the lelutka skyler head and when i use appliers for the evo x variation, my face gets super distorted mostly with this huge square chin. does anyone know what I am doing wrong? I switch my main HUD over  to Evo X when trying out Evo X products and still the problem persists. Help

5 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, SilverDarkcedar said:

Hi:  I recently acquired the lelutka skyler head and when i use appliers for the evo x variation, my face gets super distorted mostly with this huge square chin. does anyone know what I am doing wrong? I switch my main HUD over  to Evo X when trying out Evo X products and still the problem persists. Help

Picture?

Also, appliers are not for EvoX mode.  If I remember correctly, EvoX uses only BOM skins.

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 1

Q. Why is my skin not applying when using a 3rd party applier HUD?
A. Applier mode was always a temporary option for an easier transition from Origins line to Evolution. However, with so much BOM content developed on the Second Life grid, we see no need for an applier mode anymore, nor do we see the point of cluttering your Second Life experience with additional scripts. Therefore, this feature has been removed on Evolution X. Skins can ONLY be applied using BOM on this line. (HD eyeshadow, lipsticks, etcetera… will still use appliers.)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 890 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.