Using Builders' Buddy: objects with rotation scripts display at wrong angle when first rezzed

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4703 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi guys :)

i have 3 rotating objects in a large(ish) build. They are contained in a rezz box using the Builders Buddy scripts.

When rezzed, these three objects take about 3 - 5 minutes to adopt their "normal" position - i.e. as in position when stored for Builders Buddy. They all are at at 90 degree angle to the normal position. 

I have found a workaround - clicking on of the objects and sitting on the other two - lol. This nudges them instantly into the right position.

Ideally, I would like to understand the problem and perhaps find a better solution than the current "workaround".

Thank you!

Emma :) 

I found with some of my builds that are larger, if I left the linksets very large with lots of prims in each one so maybe like two or three linksets that the builders buddy took longer to set the pieces where they were supposed to go. If I broke the build up into smaller pieces with less prims per linkset it would just bounce instantly into place. Not sure if this is what your experiencing but I hope it helps :D

Thank you Guy!

Funny thing is all three of these objects are single prim items with a component script in each (one is a huge globe, the other two 1m diameter or so items - so size doesn't seem to matter (hahahaha).  The comoon thing is that they all have rotation scripts in them...

Does anyone know whether the same happens with other rezzers, like rezz faux?

But, apart from that, I do like Builders Buddy a lot - now I finally got round to learning it :)

Emma :) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4703 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.