Hair and Eyelash Issue

blissfulbreeze

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 894 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I searched for this issue and it can be corrected if the hair is mod. However, the hair is not mod. Has there been any updates on this issue if it can be corrected with no mod hair? I know that temporary fix it to click edit on the hair and cancel. That works but have to keep doing it with every TP.

I have Lelutka Evo/x head. I forgot if it can be helped with the eyelash blend or mask?

2 hours ago, blissfulbreeze said:

I have Lelutka Evo/x head. I forgot if it can be helped with the eyelash blend or mask?

Setting the eyelashes to alpha mask should help with that part of the problem .. But, chances are the eyelashes are going to look terrible due to how alpha masking works.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I think the best is to use dark eyeliner on BoM layer and turn off eyelashes. Only by zooming in really close can one see that the lashes is turned off.

Another thing that perhaps helps, is making the eyelashes as short as they go, hoping to minimize the issue.

I've tried the short eyelash thing but the alpha doesn't change.  It looks exactly the same regardless of length in my experience.  I go with no lash or no hair near the lashes.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 894 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.