animated accessory stops working after few seconds

headda

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 896 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

so i bought the catwa toothpick animation accessory which including "chewing" animtion, and i noticed after the first 'loop' it just rest and not moving anymore and i have to reput it on the avatar for this to work again and stop again after few 5 6 seconds and it suppose to be moving infinty until ill detach it whats happening? thanks!

There could be a lot of things that overwrite an animation, or halts a script from running an animation.

For starters, I'd suggest:

• Ensure that you're in a region/parcel wherein you are allowed to run scripts (not sure whether the toothpick requires them, but it's always a good idea whilst troubleshooting stuff anyway).
  • Make sure that you aren't simultaneously running any other animations which might interfere with the ones of the toothpick (facial AOs whether from the head's 'general' HUD or from separate facial animation HUDs, or full-body AOs, or other attachments with facial animations such as 'The V'- and that you aren't sitting on anything which might be trying to animate your face, as some furniture might).
  • Reset skeleton and animations to make sure you don't have any lingering effects from previously used animations (right-click yourself -> Appearance -> Reset -> Skel. & Anim).

Other than that, I'm not sure; I'd suggest you check the notecard with the product (assuming there is one) which might contain useful stuff, and if that doesn't work, ask in Catwa's in-world help group, or contact the Catwa CSRs - you're more likely to get the correct help there than here on the forums (by someone who has experience of the same issue). 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 896 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.