In search of: A Room

Afkgirl101

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 155 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone. Sorry if this topic doesn't exactly go here but I am reaching out to a couple forums. Basically I am looking for someone who can rent out a room for me and my son (Zooby) to stay in. I would love to role play and make friends in the process. I am not trying to mooch off of anyone and have no problem paying a weekly stipend in L but at the moment I do not want to move into anything by myself as I am in the process of buying land to make a family sim and am trying to cut some costs. Thanks to anyone who reaches back!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Afkgirl101 said:

Hey everyone. Sorry if this topic doesn't exactly go here but I am reaching out to a couple forums. Basically I am looking for someone who can rent out a room for me and my son (Zooby) to stay in. I would love to role play and make friends in the process. I am not trying to mooch off of anyone and have no problem paying a weekly stipend in L but at the moment I do not want to move into anything by myself as I am in the process of buying land to make a family sim and am trying to cut some costs. Thanks to anyone who reaches back!

I have rooms for rent, but my Island Sim is Adult only, due to Sex and Violence.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

If you're still looking, I have a nice house on a lakeshore, moderate mainland,  currently occupied by myself, my two girl alts and my Zooby dog, and I have a spare room. It's not a big room but I have plenty of LI allowance to spare. It's currently decorated for a guy but I can change it, or you can rez your own furniture out.  Access to a nice clifftop garden and a beach and of course the rest of the house.  Rent would be L$1 per prim/LI per week, the amount you use would be negotiable.  I'm roleplay-friendly (though I don't actually roleplay in SL myself).  

If you're still interested, message me here or inworld. 

L21_061.thumb.jpg.4bdc7a9addcbbe6f9e1eafab22072130.jpg

L21_125.thumb.jpg.2696c60c5488e3f7ac65e3d44afb80b5.jpg

L21_085.thumb.jpg.b97121a01e3754166ef98a22da47b6ee.jpg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Lewis Luminos said:

If you're still looking, I have a nice house on a lakeshore, moderate mainland,  currently occupied by myself, my two girl alts and my Zooby dog, and I have a spare room. It's not a big room but I have plenty of LI allowance to spare. It's currently decorated for a guy but I can change it, or you can rez your own furniture out.  Access to a nice clifftop garden and a beach and of course the rest of the house.  Rent would be L$1 per prim/LI per week, the amount you use would be negotiable.  I'm roleplay-friendly (though I don't actually roleplay in SL myself).  

If you're still interested, message me here or inworld. 

L21_061.thumb.jpg.4bdc7a9addcbbe6f9e1eafab22072130.jpg

L21_125.thumb.jpg.2696c60c5488e3f7ac65e3d44afb80b5.jpg

L21_085.thumb.jpg.b97121a01e3754166ef98a22da47b6ee.jpg

I hope you hear from her.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Be careful. 

I'd offer you a room in an estate that I rarely use but, it's loaded with security and it records everything! Zero privacy for you and your family however, you would have free run of the place as I never use it. 

If you are still interested... Send a note card. I'll be happy to discuss rent. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, GothamCityHarlot said:

Be careful. 

I'd offer you a room in an estate that I rarely use but, it's loaded with security and it records everything! Zero privacy for you and your family however, you would have free run of the place as I never use it. 

If you are still interested... Send a note card. I'll be happy to discuss rent. 

She was contacted in world and didn't respond, so I doubt she will see this. You might try sending her a note in world, but do not be surprised if you don't hear a thing.

On 12/22/2021 at 12:57 AM, Ayeleeon said:

She was contacted in world and didn't respond, so I doubt she will see this. You might try sending her a note in world, but do not be surprised if you don't hear a thing.

She was renting from me and rented for about 3 weeks. But after that she wasn't active, and her rental got expired. She's no longer active in SL after that, so I doubt this post.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, karenx0 said:

She was renting from me and rented for about 3 weeks. But after that she wasn't active, and her rental got expired. She's no longer active in SL after that, so I doubt this post.

I figured it was sone of two things - either she'd left, or she didn't want to room with a middle-aged guy who won't go shopping with her. ;) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 155 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.