It's My Gallery, and I want to take it home!

BellestradePattinkin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 891 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Over the years, I've taken a lot of photos in SL. Right now I have 13,291/966 elements in my Photo Album, (that's a lot of $Linden) I would like to export it to an external hard drive. If, I can do this, how would I do it? I really love the history that I have in SL. The people I've shared my life with and the places that I've been that can never be visited elsewhere. 

4 answers to this question

Open any photo in your Photo Album. At the bottom of the image, on the right side, is a Save button. You can save the image to your hard drive as either a PNG or TGA file.

There is zero cost to this method, because you've already paid L$10 per image to save them to your inventory. However, there's no batch feature. You're going to have to open and save them one at a time.

• Like 1

Open you inventory go to your Textures or Photo Album folder manually select multiple photos (hold Shift) then right click and select save.. (as shown in the video.)

Repeat... (With a little patience you will have them all exported in a few days and you will also need a new mouse.. i guess.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 891 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.