Free* in-world (small) boutique storefront shops available :)

Katherine Heartsong

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 898 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi there, fellow vendors!

I have designed a new sim featuring a NYC-inspired waterfront set of small storefronts that I am making available for free to purveyors of quality goods :). I've called it Heartsong Shores Shops.

First off, here's the landmark > http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hispaniola Bay/253/45/28

Heartsong Shores Shops is a collection of 11 medium- to small-sized retail spaces along a waterfront setting of New York inspired architecture feel. Each of the storefronts is uniquely designed to show off your goods in a boutique setting. One of the buildings has a second floor space, that is intended for an individual shop, not as part of the lower space (the tall white building on the corner of the sim), otherwise the shops are on the ground floor shops at street level.

Each of the available spaces has a small white sign in the window.

The spaces are offered on a first-come, first-served basis. They are *free* .. there is no rent necessary. Yes, you read that correctly, free to use.

What I mean by free ... I am offering the sim and the shops on a pay-what you-want basis. Any payment, however small, is welcomed and helps me maintain the sim, but I do not charge rent. I want to establish a nice little boutique shopping region for first time shop owners, or owners to show off their latest creations in a more intimate space. So with that said ...

First off, while the sim is rated Adult, I am only allowing General and Mature rated items to be sold. No Adult business/stores will be permitted. I am 100% LGBTQ+ supporter, btw.

Secondly, I'd like the stores to focus on boutique items like clothing, art, jewellery, home decor,  flowers, decorating, etc. I am open to other things, but this would be what I pick if I have two stores looking to get into the last space available :)

Finally, I am seeking for the stores to showcase quality goods. Stuff that wows people.

"Quality" will mean different things to different people, but as a long-time designer and artist in the real world, I am seeking stores that will have goods that match the best places in SL. Think Apple Fall, Nutmeg, Half Deer, and Fancy Decor for furnishings. Look at Seniha, COCO, Ricielli, Cold Ash, Deadwool, erratic, Moon Elixir for clothing quality. Real Evil and CAE for jewellery. &c. A focus on quality will bring traffic to the sim and have your store known as a great place to shop in a small, exclusive little shopping sim.

Who are you? You can be a small store that only sells on the Marketplace looking for their first, small in-world space; a small retailer-in world seeking a second small storefront, or a larger retailer maybe seeking a spot just to highlight a handful of your most amazing latest creations.

How to apply? Send a notecard in-world to me ... Katherine Heartsong ... with a link to see your goods and we'll chat. Please give me a day or two to reply as I am not on SL every day. If I like what I see and think your amazing stuff aligns with my vision for the shops, you're in! I'll offer the spaces on a one-to-three month agreement, with between 100-150 prims/land impact to use (each store negotiated separately).

So, what are you waiting for!!! Get an amazing *free* storefront in Heartsong Shores, and help establish this as a delightful place to shop.

Katherine

--------------------

PS. Future expansion allows me to add at least another 10 buildings and retail spaces, if there is need for that. If I don't have an open space right now, when there is enough demand, I'll build the sim out and provide more space. Please make sure to say hi and tell me you'd be interested even if the spaces are filled.

heartsong-shops-new-1800.jpg

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 898 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.