๐Ÿˆ Cat Cafe Kariko in Kiyori City

Jasmine Kiyori

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 783 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

๐Ÿ’œ Need a cute place to hang out in SL? ๐Ÿ’œ
ย 
May be an image of indoor
ย 
๐Ÿˆ Visit Cat Cafe Kariko in Kiyori City! ๐Ÿˆ
ย 
May be an image of cat and text that says 'CAT CAFE -KARIKO- ็Œซใ‚ซใƒ•ใ‚งใ‚ซใƒชใ‚ณ'
ย 
๐Ÿˆ Cat Cafe Kariko is the rebrand of our former cat cafe Maneki Cafe, loaded with cuteness, cats, and a spacious area for hanging out with them. We are excited for you to check it out! ๐Ÿˆ
ย 
May be an image of furniture and indoor
ย 
๐Ÿˆ To enter, you must wear our group tag by joining the Cat Cafe Kariko group, this is a one time entry fee. ๐Ÿˆ
ย 
May be an image of furniture and indoor
ย 
๐Ÿˆ Cat Cafe Kariko is our first members only location in Kiyori, this is to provide a more intimate experience and area with a chill and relaxed atmosphere, you are able to join the group by pasting this link below in Second Life secondlife:///app/group/3cc9b9df-5060-e255-b009-acd25f2b1b18/about or TPing below & clicking the cat statue! ๐Ÿˆ
ย 
ย 
PLEASE NOTE ๐Ÿ’œ While this place is adorable, Kiyori City is NOT for children! Kiyori City is not located in an Adult region, but is connected to an Adult region, so please keep your avatar adult at all times!! ๐Ÿˆ
ย 
Edited by Jasmine Kiyori
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Jasmine Kiyori changed the title to ๐Ÿˆ Cat Cafe Kariko in Kiyori City

We have added our first gift for our cafe members, this adorable Maneki Neko exclusive recolor from Kiyori Shop! We will try to add monthly gifts and figure out a wall for them.

Everything is so cute, I don't want to change anything lol, besides maybe add more cats ๐Ÿˆ

๐Ÿ’œ TP TO CAT CAFE KARIKO ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿˆ

Edited by Jasmine Kiyori

2 hours ago, Bel Inglewood said:

Thanks for sharing! This place is adorable! Definitely reminded me of the time i went to Cat Cafe Mocha in Shinjuku!ย 

Screen Shot 2021-11-09 at 9.28.23 AM.png

ย 

Super cute!! Love this photo ๐Ÿ’œ Cat Cafe Mocha served as a huge inspiration for our cafe, I'm glad someone recognized it! ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ’œ

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

New December group gift has been added for the Cat Cafe Kariko Members! ๐Ÿ’œ Super cute and festive Santa Cat Lamp with 3 options - RGB, White light, and off

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.d1905fd3cecac6b31cfbf923e38275d8.gif
ย 
๐Ÿˆ Cat Cafe Kariko is a members only location in Kiyori, this is to provide a more intimate experience and area with a chill and relaxed atmosphere, you are able to join the group by pasting this link below in Second Life secondlife:///app/group/3cc9b9df-5060-e255-b009-acd25f2b1b18/about or TPing below & clicking the cat statue ๐Ÿˆ
ย 
Upon joining the group, you will be able to access the cafe as well as obtain current and past group gifts ๐Ÿ’œ
ย 
ย 
Edited by Jasmine Kiyori
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/25/2021 at 7:14 PM, LilNosferatu said:

This is such a cute idea! Definitely gotta check it out next time I'm in-world.ย โค๏ธ๐Ÿˆ

I'm sorry I missed this!! I never saw the notification ๐Ÿ’” I hope you got a chance to check it out, I just put out our monthly group gift (I'm late but it's cute still!) which is a cute Valentines cat plushie, which I'm about to post ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ’œ

February's group gift has been put out at Cat Cafe Kariko! Our members not only gain access to the cat cafe but also receive monthly group gifts all relating to cats ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿ’œ The one for this month is a cute cat plushie, check it out!

Snapshot_070g.thumb.png.f8c6f7bc7391fa79799b7f09654a48cc.png

๐Ÿˆ Cat Cafe Kariko is a members only location in Kiyori, this is to provide a more intimate experience and area with a chill and relaxed atmosphere, you are able to join the group by pasting this link below in Second Life secondlife:///app/group/3cc9b9df-5060-e255-b009-acd25f2b1b18/about or TPing below & clicking the cat statue ๐Ÿˆ
ย 
Upon joining the group, you will be able to access the cafe as well as obtain current and past group gifts ๐Ÿ’œ
ย 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 783 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.