Flickr say I have 954 images, but 1000?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 867 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'd say it is because some of your photos are rated as Moderate or Restricted. At some point Flickr decided all of mine were a bit risque (when hardly any of them actually are), so on a Google search it looks like I haven't got any set to public view.

If you go into "batch organise" you can filter to see what you have that is restricted content. 

restricted.jpg

Edited by Marigold Devin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

Thank you, that made me find the moderate ones. For some reason, I had house images as moderate too. But no point in changing it really. I have to get a new Flickr. I have been scanning the net to find out how-to but I am afraid to do something wrong, so I abandon my first Flickr. 😨

I abandoned Flickr altogether when they changed it to the user unfriendly version! :/ I know in the olden days Flickr linked up to a yahoo email account and if you logged into Flickr on a different yahoo email account, it would automatically log you out of your email, which was grrrhhh, but now they're all separate entities. 

/me can't see through wading through all the internet dust. 

Or it could be a bug. I often delete my content since it feels messy to me with the assorted media I post. Flickr says I have 70 uploads, but I don't. I think Flickr was slow to catch up with batches of deletion. It now shows the correct number, for content safe and moderate. I'm quite surprised it shows 42, because before, it only counted the safe content.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 867 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.