inventory missing in Aditi (beta Grid)

xDJTechx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 892 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

1st let me apologize if im in the wrong section.

i am a new creator and have purchase several Demo Bodies to test my Creations. The problem is when i go into Beta grid they (demo Mesh Bodies) do not show up in my Inventory.

i have tried logging into the second life viewer as well as firestorm with no result. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by xDJTechx
Clarify

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, xDJTechx said:

1st let me apologize if im in the wrong section.

i am a new creator and have purchase several Demo Bodies to test my Creations. The problem is when i go into Beta grid they (demo Mesh Bodies) do not show up in my Inventory.

i have tried logging into the second life viewer as well as firestorm with no result. any help would be greatly appreciated.

The Beta grid used to update inventory automatically nightly, but it currently does not.  You used to be able to force an update by deleting some folders in the Beta grid inventory, but that also does not currently work.

LL has confirmed that none of the automated update trigger methods work currently - not since they moved to the Cloud.

The only way to get your Beta grid inventory updated these days is to log a ticket requesting such.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2

I am under the impression that your inventory, like your profile details, only update on the beta testing grid whenever you change your password, and then it can take 24 hours to update.  Beware though that your beta grid Linden dollar balance will reset, so if you use Linden dollars on the beta grid, swap those over to an alt account before you reset your password.

Adding a link to where you can click to submit a support ticket should you need to, also extra details about accessing the beta grid. This is the most up-to-date I can find currently. 

https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/31000156725-accessing-aditi

Edited by Marigold Devin
  • Sad 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 892 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.