You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 778 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi! My name is Charolotte Caxton, that’s Charolotte with an o. I used to live here, in SL but I’ve been gone for a little while. Did they bring last names back? Do my cubes still work? They’re free on the marketplace. Just curious. If you remember me, hi! If I’m new to you, hi! Love, me.

• Like 3

Hi Charolotte!  It's been a LONG time. :)  Yes, last names are back (If you are a Premium member willing to pay $39.95 for one.  Otherwise you can use a Display Name, which is like a nickname you can change at no cost.)  Yes, cubes still work and plywood is free (and you don't have to get them on the marketplace).  There's plenty of new stuff to confuse you, but patient veterans like us can figure most of it out.  Flexi is mostly gone (sadly), but so is Wednesday afternoon maintenance (yay).  Dive in and explore.  (And start reading random stuff in the Knowledge Base tab at the top of this page).

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

Hi! My name is Charolotte Caxton, that’s Charolotte with an o. I used to live here, in SL but I’ve been gone for a little while. Did they bring last names back? Do my cubes still work? They’re free on the marketplace. Just curious. If you remember me, hi! If I’m new to you, hi! Love, me.

OMG your cubes

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

/me waves hiya at Charolotte. You were responsible for the lovely purple windlight setting too weren't you. Welcome back. 

• Like 2

You guys! I don’t know how to reply individually to you! But I’m so glad to hear from you again! Randall! Marigold! Kali! Maryanne! Lindal! I love you all with all my heart, I’m so glad you replied to me. To the new persons I don’t know, thank you for saying hi. I love you also. And Prokofy, what do you mean my cubes omg? Is that bad or good? Love you too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

You guys! I don’t know how to reply individually to you! But I’m so glad to hear from you again! Randall! Marigold! Kali! Maryanne! Lindal! I love you all with all my heart, I’m so glad you replied to me. To the new persons I don’t know, thank you for saying hi. I love you also. And Prokofy, what do you mean my cubes omg? Is that bad or good? Love you too.

I was just reminded I wanted to get one -- and did. Thanks!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Prokofy Neva said:

I was just reminded I wanted to get one -- and did. Thanks!

That’s so awesome! I had so much fun making them! I have no idea what people are doing with them. I just love cubes. I hope they are stretchy and able to make things. Thank you for your purchase! Please let me know what you do with yours! 💜 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

That’s so awesome! I had so much fun making them! I have no idea what people are doing with them. I just love cubes. I hope they are stretchy and able to make things. Thank you for your purchase! Please let me know what you do with yours! 💜 

Also, if I remember correctly, I made them copyable, so if things still work the same, you have infinite cubes. Yay!

• Like 1

On 10/30/2021 at 8:59 AM, Rolig Loon said:

Hi Charolotte!  It's been a LONG time. :)  Yes, last names are back (If you are a Premium member willing to pay $39.95 for one.  Otherwise you can use a Display Name, which is like a nickname you can change at no cost.)  Yes, cubes still work and plywood is free (and you don't have to get them on the marketplace).  There's plenty of new stuff to confuse you, but patient veterans like us can figure most of it out.  Flexi is mostly gone (sadly), but so is Wednesday afternoon maintenance (yay).  Dive in and explore.  (And start reading random stuff in the Knowledge Base tab at the top of this page).

My cubes. My mesh cubes that I created. I want to know if they work. 

8 hours ago, Charolotte Caxton said:

My cubes. My mesh cubes that I created. I want to know if they work. 

Yeah, I figured that out a bit later, but then I felt too stupid to go back and edit my reply.  So ... I have no idea.  My own mesh cubes (which I only made for myself) still work fine, so I'm guessing that yours do too.  

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Rolig Loon said:

Yeah, I figured that out a bit later, but then I felt too stupid to go back and edit my reply.  So ... I have no idea.  My own mesh cubes (which I only made for myself) still work fine, so I'm guessing that yours do too.  

Lol, no problem My dear friend. I rezzed in Smith Lake the other night but I remained an orange cloud. I know it is because of my inadequate internet connection, but I’m trying! 

• Like 1

Hello! Nice to meet you and welcome back! :)

I actually used your mesh cubes before I could make my own. Made a shell to color inside walls of my linden home (we have a whole new continent with new and shiny linden homes if you feel like exploring) out of them, and then a temporary skybox. Was fun playing with them! 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, June Starlight said:

Hello! Nice to meet you and welcome back! :)

I actually used your mesh cubes before I could make my own. Made a shell to color inside walls of my linden home (we have a whole new continent with new and shiny linden homes if you feel like exploring) out of them, and then a temporary skybox. Was fun playing with them! 

I am so happy to hear they work! I am so happy to hear you used them for something cute! I lived in a linden home for awhile, I liked it. Thank you so much for replying to me, it’s great to meet you, June. I love your name.

I also lived in the sky. I loved that. 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 778 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.