Avatars in Second Life and Real Life. Actors, Technicians and Avatar operators Needed

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 838 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

At the present time I am a member of the " Tesseraction Theater Group" we meet and put on plays for people in Second life and have in the last couple of years also joined in with some acting groups in New York to put on a presentation with Avatars and Live Actors for the enjoyment of the Public.  This was received very graciously by the Public and the Acting groups.  The way this works is that the Avatars are controlled by people and can live in any place that Second Life or a computer is available.  We do voicing by other actors that may also walk Avatars as needed.  Placed in the plays in different areas can also be live performers the interact with the Avatars as normal.  This gives people with physical problems a chance to  be in the play or to Act if you will when they never have had a chance before if due to physical abnormalities or speech problems and such.  It gives them a chance to fulfill the dreams they may have had of becoming and Actor and being a part of that Community.

We have a website on Facebook under Tesseraction theater where you can see some of the work we have put on in the past.  One of our Directors and benefactors Rose Artifact was the biggest idea maker and former of this Theater group but unfortunately has passed away recently and we need to proceed on with this very worthwhile project.  We are hoping Linden Labs can see the need for such a venture and might in some ways help us along with our endeavors perhaps by donating land or items needed to further this adventure and adding another Plus to the Linden Labs name and future by helping Us to help people all over the world to bring some Culture and Entertainment to the Second life Community and the World in General. 

Please give this your most serious Consideration and let us know your answer in the near future. 

Thank  you. Most Sincerely

Drew Scarlet (Pitcher)

appitcher@juno.com and Kathleen MacKay ladythornkgm@gmail.com

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
21 hours ago, CaritasRevolution said:

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

We're New to second-life but we are an old charitable Organisation. we're looking for events in the form of Shows & Theatre to promote our cause.
school of bakery, school of fashion, project on water wells. e building the narrative as the art of giving : philanthropy for all.

Caritas Revolution
What is the art of giving ? Will Block-chain powered Meta-verses upend the very fabric of Social Exchange and reinvent the paradigm Of Philanthropy? Will a Billionaire's dream now be a Trillion Dollar dream?  find out : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Automaton/178/86/29

[content removed to prevent confusement, mod removed the post]

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I didn't know where to advertise. With. We are a theater group and if you know of some other place to advertise please let me know we're just looking for people that would like to become actors and have some fun and enjoyment this is not sexual or anything like that it's putting on plays. If you can help me out I certainly would appreciate it thank you so much. Sincerely Master Drew Scarlet

1 hour ago, DrewPitcher said:

I didn't know where to advertise. With. We are a theater group and if you know of some other place to advertise please let me know we're just looking for people that would like to become actors and have some fun and enjoyment this is not sexual or anything like that it's putting on plays. If you can help me out I certainly would appreciate it thank you so much. Sincerely Master Drew Scarlet

@DrewPitcher my post was for a , now removed, one that was added to yours. It looks a bit confusing now.

I still can edit it so will make it blank.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 838 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.