Sign in to follow this  
Effy Khandr

Can't delete an object..it copies itself!

Question

7 answers to this question

How about disabling scripts in  the region (or make a small parcel, 4x4, containing the object, and disabling scripts in that), and then trying to delete the thing?   I've had that problem before with temp rezzers gone nuts, and that's how I fixed it in the end.

Are you sure you are deleting the rezzer and not the object that it is rezzing?

Do Ctrl Al T and see if there is another object there that is scripted and invisible.

Try right clicking, selecting "edit" and then do a click and drag around the object and see if you can possibly snare the rezzer as well.  Then delete all selected items...

worth a shot...

If it just does not disappear when you delete it, then it could be an immortal prim, which is a form of ghost prim & a sim restart will get rid of it.

You say when you delete it you "deleted a copy of it that it makes" which makes it sound like it disappears and then appears again. Which would not be an immortal prim, but sounds more like it is a prim being re-rezzed by a rezzer as in my previous reply.

OK, I am so sorry I forgot to close this, I'd like to thank everyone, all the given advices were good but unfortunately none helped, a Linden came and removed the object, a lot appreciated. Have a great SL everyone :)