The best female mesh body in 2021?

AnnabelleApocalypse

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 908 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 hours ago, Nalates Urriah said:

I just went and looked.... my parts fit together very well. Even in back. Legs spread and out or together and up. So, may be you want to compare? I mean guys apparently do...

Lmao, I may take you up on that offer :) Might be on later today, if not, sometime tomorrow. Ill PM you.

On 10/24/2021 at 5:35 AM, AnnabelleApocalypse said:

Ok so......wear them both, bend over, then put the A into a pose. You should then see what I mean. the wider you go, the more "oh no!". :D

I'm just gonna take your word for it.. hehehe

I really don't like wearing that  thing, let alone getting right up in there inspecting and all that.. hehehe

It being two different creators, they would probably have to collaborate to get it fixed..

On 10/24/2021 at 12:49 AM, Ceka Cianci said:

it's the template seams.. I put on one of my older system body skins and it's easy to see where the lines are.. you can even see the rest of the lines, like in the arms and hands and outside lines on the legs..

I often noticed this with tattoos along the upper arm, when the texture's alignment is off it highlights the seam.

• Thanks 1

I wanted to mention the Ateana Lucy body, which is free on their Midnight Mania board. It fits almost all Maitreya clothes, so you won't lose your wardrobe, and it is on the leaner side. It gets a lot of support from the creator, who updates it often. With that said, I echo almost everyone else that the skin you wear is likely the main issue.

• Thanks 1

Hey, @AnnabelleApocalypse-- I saw that you gave up the Kahlene Analexa body because you didn't find support for it, by which I take you to mean clothes.

Well, I have been using Analexa for a while and find that nearly all Maitreya clothes and shoes fit just fine. The only problematic ones have been SOME panties which come off as overlarge and floating above the body.  But only a few are like that. When you consider the ocean of available clothes for Maitreya, it makes Analexa a much more viable option.

Also, because of BOM, you can wear the old system-style lingerie.

1 hour ago, Porphyry Kimono said:

Hey, @AnnabelleApocalypse-- I saw that you gave up the Kahlene Analexa body because you didn't find support for it, by which I take you to mean clothes.

Well, I have been using Analexa for a while and find that nearly all Maitreya clothes and shoes fit just fine. The only problematic ones have been SOME panties which come off as overlarge and floating above the body.  But only a few are like that. When you consider the ocean of available clothes for Maitreya, it makes Analexa a much more viable option.

Also, because of BOM, you can wear the old system-style lingerie.

They were referring to other creators private bits support for that body..

No, I was referring to support in general, clothes, bits, the lot really. Though I take the point about most Lara stuff being compatible. 

And good news! I fixed my unsightly leg seams! turns out it was the textures. Though I went through a TON of skins for the Lara body and they all had the same issue, so I made my own tattoo layer similar to a BOM neckfixer. Took some eyeballing to colormatch it but got there in the end.

Edited by AnnabelleApocalypse
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 908 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.