Full Sim for Sale - 20,000 Prims

Scott1 Yedmore

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 867 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Full sim, 20,000 prims, for sale. This is a full transfer, not a rental. Monthly payment to Linden Labs is $ 229 USD.

• Asking $ 375 USD, includes transfer fee. I will initiate transfer to your account. Tier is paid in full to Linden Lab. Next payment due 11/02/21.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Sutton Point/128/128/30

I'm selling because I bought this for my wife to reach out with her design tendency, but, RL has us both too busy. Thank you

1 hour ago, Scott1 Yedmore said:

My price is $25 more than Linden Lab. My sim is landscaped better than LL makes available. And this is called "business".

Thank you. You didn’t say your sim came with anything. Thank you for your explanation. 

your sim is actually $146 more expensive than linden lab. Because 375-229 free tier is 146. And then people have to pay transfer fee of $100 so it’s $246 to buy your sim over LL. It’s called math. 

Edited by yestothis

6 hours ago, yestothis said:

Thank you. You didn’t say your sim came with anything. Thank you for your explanation. 

your sim is actually $146 more expensive than linden lab. Because 375-229 free tier is 146. And then people have to pay transfer fee of $100 so it’s $246 to buy your sim over LL. It’s called math. 

This is the end of this conversation with you. You're giving inaccurate, unsolicited advice. I stated in my original post that I will pay the transfer fee. Now go mind your own business.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, CirusEvans said:

I would really like to meet the uninformed person who buys a standard full prim region more expensive than what LL sells :).  Bows to the seller.  Some people are beyond imagination.

Literally said the same thing 😂 

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 867 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.