Unable to connect to a simulator???

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4700 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello wise. There are several reasons when you get this message. As i see at http://status.secondlifegrid.net/

[uPDATED 5:01AM PDT June 7] Rolling restarts will begin shortly. Please make sure to save all builds and refrain from making purchases during this time.

Check this page for updates.

The first you can do is to try to log in a different region.

Also usually this message is relative with invalid charactes in your group tag. If you remember which group tag you wear and you have an alt, log in with your alt and, or change the group title or kick out of the group your main account and after try to log in again with your main.

If the problem remains after the Rolling Restarts and you are a premium member, it is suggested to contact with the Live Chat.

Good luck.

If the problem is relative with invalid characters in your group tab and you can't remove or change it with an alt, or through another person who can kick out you of the group, i think that only LL can help. For me you have the right to use all the ways to communicate with them like the toll free numbers (although they are only for billing issues), also to send a mail to support@secondlife.com  (i can't guarrantee that you will get a reply).

In addition you can try (if you live in US):

Phone:   (415) 243-9000 (no toll-free)
Fax:        (415) 243-9045

If you live in the other side of the world, a call there will be more costly than a monthly premium membership, where you can use immidiately the Live Chat for support.

I had that when I tried to login to my home sim 'Isabel' as well.  I was able to login to the neighboring sim, and have been watching Isabel disappear and reappear for 30 minutes.  If I try to walk into Isabel, I get 'Unable to grant capabilities'.  Hopefully they rollback the sim version soon.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4700 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.