❤️ (Camera controls non-responsive.)

oXCOSMICXo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 806 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I recently came across a glitch within my Sl where My camera control doesnt respond. If i click either one of them. (Front view, top view) They automatically snap back to back view. I dont know what I accidentally clicked but when I opened my child alt account the camera controls were normal. Front view works and top view. So I'm sure i may have selected something by mistake and goofed myself in the process. Please help me ;-;  

6 answers to this question

Hi oXCOSMICXo, 

Have you been able to correct this issue yet? I am having the same problem. I know your post is dated October 15, 2021 and it is now January 9, 2022 when I am typing this but I have tried everything you did and have had no luck. I haven't backed up my settings ever either. I hope you got this resolved and can tell me what I need to do. Let me know please.

Thanks!

@oXCOSMICXo, @Ahleah Darling,

Try using the Debug Settings. First, put the Advanced menu on your top menu bar, if it is not there already, with CTRL+ALT+D. Then, near the bottom of the Advanced menu items, choose Show Debug Settings.

In the search bar there, type in CameraOffset. There are several entries in this group, CameraOffset, CameraOffsetFrontView, and so on. Look at each of them and click the Reset to Default button for each one.

• Thanks 1

Thank you Lindal, after more research I found out that my Legacy Mesh Body HUD was the culprit. There is a camera view setting in it that I had clicked and because the effect did not take place immediately I thought nothing happened. The offset of the camera did not occur until a few minutes after I had clicked the camera on the HUD so at the time I did not put two and two together. It took me 2 days but then I remembered doing that and went to the HUD and clicked the camera option again and it straightened out the camera angle to the default angle. No more clicking things I really have no idea what they do. LOL

• Thanks 2

On 1/12/2022 at 8:18 AM, Ahleah Darling said:

Thank you Lindal, after more research I found out that my Legacy Mesh Body HUD was the culprit. There is a camera view setting in it that I had clicked and because the effect did not take place immediately I thought nothing happened. The offset of the camera did not occur until a few minutes after I had clicked the camera on the HUD so at the time I did not put two and two together. It took me 2 days but then I remembered doing that and went to the HUD and clicked the camera option again and it straightened out the camera angle to the default angle. No more clicking things I really have no idea what they do. LOL

Thank you Ahleah for posting this. I had no idea what had caused my view setting to stop working and it was starting to drive me crazy. I can finally breathe like a calm person again. lol

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 806 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.