Stupid Conversations

Tex Monday

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 758 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It's ok Ceka... You probably were already there and just missed it is all; no big loss... :D But I hear there is a "Man Cave" event going on right this minute (whatever that is), so if you hurry up you may just make it...!  :) 👍

Peace...

10 minutes ago, BjorJlen said:

It's ok Ceka... You probably were already there and just missed it is all; no big loss... :D But I hear there is a "Man Cave" event going on right this minute (whatever that is), so if you hurry up you may just make it...!  :) 👍

Peace...

Man Cave is a different event from the one in this thread.

15 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

What event are you guys talking about? I wanna be able to not go there too.

hehehe

I 'll send you a PM.

9 minutes ago, Nick0678 said:

I 'll send you a PM.

Thank's.:)

I never heard of that event so I know I haven't been there..

If they aren't on Seraphim, then I more than likely never will make it there..  I have to window shop to find something before I'll even think about going to any event.. hehehehe

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I was ejected about 30 seconds after arriving.

Wow!  My original avatar is the definition of INVALID.  Maybe I was just lucky not a soul was around when I went.  I will definitely try again.  It's been ages since I've been ejected and banned from snywhere.

6 minutes ago, Snugs McMasters said:

I was ejected seven seconds after arriving. The place hadn't even rezzed entirely.

I saw you there. :D

I got the boot within seconds as well. What was I wearing? An Akeruka head, Belleza Jake body, Exile hair, Hoorenbeek shoes, and clothes retextured from full perm kits made to resemble the outfit from PPAP video. LOL

• Confused 2

My male alt was booted after roughly 2 min, but he only moved a bit away from the landing spot and then stood there camming around. He was wearing one of the SL16B male avatars.

My female alt, roughly 3-yr account, was in a default starter av - Abigail - and she never got booted.  She stayed for about 10 minutes, wandering around the upper level where the booths are.

Lil also manage to stay for about 10 minutes, wandering and appearing to be shopping, and then leaving on her own after about 10 min.   Lil even grabbed some of the freebie gifts to see if there is anything worthwhile.

Popped over one more alt -- about 2.5 yrs old - wearing another one of the default avs.  She also walked around the upper level, stopping now and then as if shopping, but she got booted in about 2 min.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

I did go back on 2 different avatars.  My 8 month old with a library avatar was fine.  My original avatar who I put IN a library avatar was booted after a couple minutes.  I messaged the owner as she was there doing some standing around but I got no response.  I did take a picture of her avatar.  Her long, luscious hair was clipping into her chest/fur coat.   Sheesh...noobish mistake.

5 minutes ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

There are two newbs there with blank profiles and no payment info, yet they were not booted. 

The one with the boxbot head was me, and I got booted about fifteen seconds after you did.

I wonder if the merchants know how the owner operates this place.

Edited by Lyssa Greymoon
  • Like 1

Lyssa, that might be because I went while wearing the Cardboard Boxbot avatar. I managed to run around for about 10 minutes before getting kicked out.

@Madelaine McMasters and her alt Snugs both got kicked out in 10 seconds or less. They were wearing mesh bodies, and looked very pretty. Their only crime, as near as I can tell, was not wearing a mesh head. Or maybe, as already speculated, that she is in this thread.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Lyssa, that might be because I went while wearing the Cardboard Boxbot avatar. I managed to run around for about 10 minutes before getting kicked out.

I went earlier with that avatar and wandered around the whole place. Picked up some demo tights to check out. I just went back with a 14 year old account, payment info used, reasonably well put together mesh avatar and got booted almost immediately.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 758 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.