how to advertise services commercial forums

Anastasia Glenwalker

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4092 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all, Can any one advise how to advertise services such as translation. Language courses through the commercial forums. I can't find this category under merchants. The only type that I find and include selling process is lands sale. Any clue pls without violating the Tos and without even using Market place featured items. In fact even market place it is not that effective

Thank you for your reply. But what I ment is how to let the ppl know about your non tangible products in Sl through the forums without violating the forums guidelines? If you offer a translation services,Language courses,etc. In the past ppl used to put such info for the forums members under the category titled as "services " and this category used to exist under forums like the merchants,lands. But since moving to the new forums pages, thuse types of categories were excluded. So my question is: Is there any place or category some where away from merchants which talks about tangible products and lands and employment which is talking about recruitement in SL?

And I'll tack another question on the end of yours Anastasia ... What about those Services that are a mix of both Product and Service? I have one that is "sold" on Marketplace, but that's just the "Starter Kit" that covers the first few months of service, but from then on out it's pure service/subscription cost. If I could list it in a Services forum, would it get removed because it's sold as a Product first?

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4092 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.