Failed to find body part named Cat Base Shape in the database.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 929 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Was working fine for several hours this morning.  THEN I made the unforgivable mistake of creating something new and trying to save the outfit.   Ever since then, I get this message repeated every few minutes.   Swapped to a different form, different base shape...half-way rezzed...waited 30 minutes still half rezzed.   Tried to swap back to the one giving me trouble, nope....error messages and this time no shape.

Tried to remove just clothing (since I have no attachments), the phantom clothing stayed on and the missing shape message popped up...and that is not even the shape it SHOULD be wearing, I removed that already when I changed forms

Cleared cache, rebooted PC, tried again...now ALL my AV's are either clouds or the LL body with random clothing textures and no attachments.  Tried multiple sims.  Same.  Not seen any warnings on login, and man I have logged in and out a ton today trying to cure this problem.  I'd ask support, but my last ticket got answered a week after the problem went away, so figured I'd ask if any players had any ideas.  Thanks in advance.

Edited by Royce Quinn
corrected spelling

11 hours ago, Royce Quinn said:

Cleared cache, rebooted PC, tried again...now ALL my AV's are either clouds or the LL body with random clothing textures and no attachments. 

Download another viewer, one you don't already use, and try that. It's possible that you've got some corruption in the files of the viewer you currently use. If the fresh viewer still has the problem then it's looking like t's an inventory issue and support i your only help.

Edited by Profaitchikenz Haiku

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 929 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.