so sad,i dont know,what can i do?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4859 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What do you mean "not under TOS"? Have you tried contacting the owner and asking that they be (re)moved? If they refuse, file an abuse report. If it's on Linden land, you have to file a ticket.

Parcel encroachment

"Parcel encroachment" is our term for something that can take a few different forms:

• When objects from a neighbor's land overlap or overhang onto your land.
  • Someone leaves a car or other objects on your land.
  • Governor Linden has land nearby that is filled with litter.

When objects or trees overlap onto your property, the first thing you should try is to contact your neighbor and inform them that their build or tree is overhanging onto your land. Your neighbor probably doesn't realize that they've gone over the property line, and should move or remove the overhanging items.

If someone has left a car or other objects on your land, you should try the following things:

• Right-click it and select More > Return.
  • Contact the object owner about removing it.
  • You can also return objects by selecting World > About Land and clicking the Objects tab. Click Refresh List, select the Resident's name, and click Return Objects.

You also have the ability to stop objects from entering your land by unchecking the Create Objects and Object Entry checkboxes for All Residents in the About Land window's Options tab. By selecting only the Group checkbox or deselecting both, an object's owner gets a message like "Can't move object 'House' to { 11.5198, 217.779, 22.3401 } in region Levenhall because the parcel does not allow objects to enter."

For Governor Linden land where there doesn't appear to be any autoreturn set, please submit a support ticket informing us of the situation.

If none of the above solutions work, send an abuse report by selecting Help > Report Abuse. As always, help us help you by letting us know all about it in detail.

Tingting Drammond wrote:

the owner is always not online...,but he opened other residents to build

Ah, this seems to make it make sense to me.

1. Somebody rezzed something on land near you. Not on your land. Its just so big that it also covers your land.

ps: If english isn't your first language. Post a full explaination in your native language as well. We've all got access to google translations - they're not perfect, but can help. :)

I suggest you get some friends to come by and click the object to report it as well. It helps the Lindens notice it seems, when several ARs come in from the same location.

Tingting Drammond wrote:

the owner is always not online...,but he opened other residents to build

I can't understand how some landowners offer parcels for rent, being all time offline, without having a team arround them ready to help and support their tenants and allowing to everyone to have the right of rezz there. This is inadmissible! :smileymad:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4859 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.