Villiage of Ciampi

Feorie Frimon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1097 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Great video!  I love that place, i often drive round Heterocera and usually visit that town about once a month, it's just a great place to explore. 

If you like that place, then i suggest you head over to the east side of Heterocera, round the Bedstraw region, where a group has got together to make a huge Japanese themed city / village. It must be close to occupying 4 regions by now, and just as with Ciampi - you can wander round for hours and find interesting things every where you turn. They even have a go-kart race track!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Eowyn Southmoor said:

Great video!  I love that place, i often drive round Heterocera and usually visit that town about once a month, it's just a great place to explore. 

If you like that place, then i suggest you head over to the east side of Heterocera, round the Bedstraw region, where a group has got together to make a huge Japanese themed city / village. It must be close to occupying 4 regions by now, and just as with Ciampi - you can wander round for hours and find interesting things every where you turn. They even have a go-kart race track!

Hey! Can you give me an SURL? I’d love to do a video about it, too! 

Sure! The entrance (one of several) is here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bedstraw/209/176/35

The town occupies the Bedstraw and Amella regions, straddling the LL railway that runs between the two. The village/town also extends into parts of Gibbosa, Cisthene, Datana, and Poecila regions, with the Poecila region being recently acquired and still under construction.

There's an expressway there linking two of the LL mainland roads, a mono-rail, airfield, rail freight centre and a public commuter rail line, as well as the aforementioned go-kart track, and also lots of hidden little parks, streams, lakes etc.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1097 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.