Recommendations for animations to build AO

Ellie4024

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 932 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okay, so before, I was using a Vista bento AO (not the newest one, but maybe the first one that had facial animations?).... Anyhow... Today, I started looking around at Stun Poses for some new Flickr poses, and came across their stand animation 3-packs. Of course I bought some of them, so now, FF to later, and I've been using the built in FS AO. Love the lower lag from one less script, etc. 

The issue is in finding the animations for walking and all that. I pulled the ones from the Vista AO, but I'd like some more options.... Do you guys just go to a place like Vista and just buy the single walk animations? Is there another shop I should try? 

I'm NOT looking for anything Kawaii style or anything that's an over the top walk animation (super high hip/arm swing, etc). Also, on the topic of hips, I am not a classic French model.... My build is more Christina Hendricks. So curvy animations are certainly better. 

Thanks for any help you folks can give! 

Look up Daiz Papp, otherwise known as Oracul, if I recall correctly they have their store at Duso. You can find them on marketplace and in world you can buy the animations for about 15L$ each. I still use their walks after 10 years despite buying numerous Aos from other makes over the years. 

• Like 3

Do an in-world-search for; animation, dance animation, and animation AO. You'll  find a bunch of places to check out.

Watch for animators that provide multiple sizes of animation. Several provide them in small, medium, and large and relate those sizes to avatar height.

Landmark the shops you like.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Orwar said:

There are a fair few ones around. Body Language, Tutys, The Mocap Shop, Voir, to name a few.

Body Language and Tuty's I knew about... Body Language was a bit too cutesy/kawaii for me.... I need to have a look at Tuty's again, as its been months. Mocap shop and Voir are on the list now, thanks @Orwar

10 hours ago, Aethelwine said:

Look up Daiz Papp, otherwise known as Oracul, if I recall correctly they have their store at Duso. 

Also on the list, thanks! 

On 9/23/2021 at 11:55 PM, Ellie4024 said:

Okay, so before, I was using a Vista bento AO (not the newest one, but maybe the first one that had facial animations?).... Anyhow... Today, I started looking around at Stun Poses for some new Flickr poses, and came across their stand animation 3-packs. Of course I bought some of them, so now, FF to later, and I've been using the built in FS AO. Love the lower lag from one less script, etc. 

The issue is in finding the animations for walking and all that. I pulled the ones from the Vista AO, but I'd like some more options.... Do you guys just go to a place like Vista and just buy the single walk animations? Is there another shop I should try? 

I'm NOT looking for anything Kawaii style or anything that's an over the top walk animation (super high hip/arm swing, etc). Also, on the topic of hips, I am not a classic French model.... My build is more Christina Hendricks. So curvy animations are certainly better. 

Thanks for any help you folks can give! 

See if the vista AO you have has an XL or curvy version of it.. You can pluck the ones you like out of it and put them in your FireStorm AO folder and edit your note card..

I pluck from different AO's or add stand,walks or whatever ones I find that I like. Remove the ones from the notecard I don't want..

Just make sure the ones you do use are in the same folder as the notecard is in..

Edited by Ceka Cianci

19 hours ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

M-Alt bought their "Andrew AO Delta" and got a useless outdated landmark and a notecard praising the low lag. Well, yeah, that's kinda true... it does not lag, because it does not exist. 🙄

Something is strange with that store..

I went and did a search for the group and got a link from the profile of the group owner.. it was in thier pics..

Then seen it said it was redgrave sim, and the store was called redgrave, which I didn't even think they were around anymore..

Then went to the sim to look around and  there is tons of different creators things there.. Vanity hair,Bax boots Just a lot of different creators stuff..

Feels kind of strange to me to be honest..

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 932 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.