Login Failed. Inventory problem detacted; contact support

Emma Krokus

Tried to log in and got this message:

Inventory problem detected: Contact Support

spoke to Live Chat:

I am sorry to hear that! We are seeing reports on this right now. We do apologize for the inconvenience. The service should be back up soon

The CSR also confirmed that there was nothing I or she could do other than wait for things to get back to normal

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Emma Krokus said:

Tried to log in and got this message:

Inventory problem detected: Contact Support

spoke to Live Chat:

I am sorry to hear that! We are seeing reports on this right now. We do apologize for the inconvenience. The service should be back up soon

The CSR also confirmed that there was nothing I or she could do other than wait for things to get back to normal

Thanks, I just logged in to Live Chat Support because of it, so I'm going to close the chat session. 😉

2 friends texted me about 1 misn ago statign they can not get o nthe sims to do daily management tasks for te same issue. One said she updated a hud and started her routine and she suddenly could not rez thign correctly. Then tried to delete a doubled item and it wouldn't delete. She logged out then back in and got that message. 

Aaaaand it's gone. The login problem I mean.

Thanks LL. 🙂

ETA - well on my alt its fixed, in world as her now. Trixie is still experiencing the error.

Edited again to add - and Trixie makes it into world. Thanks again LL 🙂

Edited by TrixieNixie

Yep both my mains on both FS and the official viewer.  Seems that the tech "have identified the problem and are implementing a band aid fix.  So we wait.

It wasn't a long wait either.  The failure was spotted quickly and the fix implemented equally quickly.  WTG LL for once!

Edited by Aishagain