Whole inventory went into trash ?

cunomar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 937 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yesterday i spent loads of linden on going flat chest maitreya with a lelutka river head and today i was stuck as a cloud for hours despite trying all sorts to fix it .

Ultimately the fix was to change outfits for an old av .

But now all my inventory is in the trash folder and i have a folder showing "new inventory one item received" ???

If you right-click on folders/items in your inventory and select "restore" it should go back into the proper place.  You might have to do this for each folder one at a time.

If that's like, thousands of folders, you're best off submitting a support ticket; they probably have a way of doing it automatically.

5 minutes ago, cunomar said:

And the help tab in firestorm - report a bug doesn't recognize my login details so yeah .

I dunno its 4.23 am PDT so if someone knows how to restore my sl back to 9 hours ago please go ahead and do it .

You are going to have to contact support and submit a support ticket with Second Life. These are user forums and no one here can restore anything in your account.  Here is the link

https://lindenlab.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, cunomar said:

I gave up on it , the inventory plays hide and seek , when it works i get my av sorted then relog to find everything i spend the last hour or 4 doing has been undone  . Theres a loose wire somewhere in the lab .

did you contact Linden Support?(= the only one that can help you).. you dont seem to mention that.
Be sure to use the official viewer when you contact them.

I used to have stuff vanish from inventory all the time, the quick fix I found was to log into the SL viewer, wear the missing item, which would not be missing with that viewer, then log back on to Firestorm. Not the "right way" to deal with the issue, but it allowed me to get the things I wanted.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 937 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.