Check avatar is fully loaded

Elisabeth Ohmai

54 minutes ago, Elisabeth Ohmai said:

but sometimes its too fast and return a wrong result because attachments not loaded yet when sensor work. 

I'd add the avatar's ID to a global list and set a timer (llSetTImerEvent) for 5~10 seconds, then test for the attachment after the timer goes off. Or, alternatively, if you don't think it would be that much of a problem, maybe add a llSleep(); right before the attachment check.

4 hours ago, Elisabeth Ohmai said:

Just I need to check avi by sensor for specific attachment, but sometimes its too fast and return a wrong result because attachments not loaded yet when sensor work. 

Look into using http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/LlSensorRepeat wich repeats its scan with an interval of X seconds.

47 minutes ago, Fritigern Gothly said:

Look into using http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/LlSensorRepeat wich repeats its scan with an interval of X seconds.

adding on to that, if you (the OP) are still getting false negatives, try adding people who don't seem to be wearing your attachment to a separate list, and double check that list in the next sensor cycle.

8 hours ago, Elisabeth Ohmai said:

I interested in "full" from parcel point of view ) Just I need to check avi by sensor for specific attachment, but sometimes its too fast and return a wrong result because attachments not loaded yet when sensor work. 

a way to do this is to poll avatars for the attachment on a timer. So that it will check for the presence of the attachment more than one time.  If after some period the attachment is not found then do remedials. Like ask the avatar to re-attach the attachment, etc